Friday, June 29, 2012

Last times

Today is my last day in school, and this is my last free period here.  Last time in the school library, last time opening a school computer.  Started my morning by getting ready for the last day of school, followed by cycling to the school for the last time.  Last mathematics, last PE, last English, last Biology.  I'm wearing my school uniform for the last time, and today's the last time for me to enter this building as a student.  I just had my last school lunch, last ever lunch order.  Today's the last time to see some people, the last time in my whole entire life.  Last time this and last time that.  Last, last, LAST, sounds so final.

Can you see why this is getting a bit sad,

Liisa

P.S.  Ten days and I'll be in Finland.  Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment