Friday, June 8, 2012

ONE MONTH!

I had a post with an exact same name about a year ago.  If you want to check the situation then, this will take you there. 

Then it was a month to the beginning, now it's a month to the end.  Anyways, back then my to-do list included meeting friends, making a presentation, getting visa, packing my bags, ordering business cards, making pins, getting an insurance, paying the flights and who knows what else.  Now my list is a bit different, but nevertheless emptier:
- meeting my friends
- getting Australian gifts to take back home
- catching up with all of my families
- seeing everything possible I haven't seen yet
- buying Australian things I want to have
- packing my bags (ultimate challenge)
- sending some of my things back home somehow.  Because they will not fit into my bags for sure, but I'm not ready to throw everyting out either.
- enjoy my last month, and spend it as well as possible

Starting to realize the fact,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment