Friday, June 15, 2012

Presentation

As I was already telling earlier, last night was the night for my Rotary presentation.  I spoke about my year in Australia; what I expected it to be, what it ended up being, what I've gotten up to, where did I got to go, and how has this year change me.  

I'm not a big fan of public speaking, but I was quite well prepared and therefore not too nervous.  The whole night was a success, and now there shouldn't be anything big coming in Rotary anymore.  Kind of sad though.  

Oh, and everyone liked the little Finnish treats I baked, and for the many of you who were asking for a recipe, you'll find it from here!

Just one photo from the night: my club's past president and I exchanging the Rotary club banners.  So now they have the one from Finland, and I have one to take back to the club that sent me.


Will actually miss going to the meetings,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment