Saturday, June 30, 2012

Farewell


I had my Australian-themed farewell party last night.  The people invited were mainly from my year in school, so it was nice and everyone knew each other. So the whole night was really good, though at times I got really sad when I realized that I only have seven whole days before leaving this country and all the friends I've made.  

But about my costume, I was so proud of myself!  :D  When thinking of Australia, I can not exclude the thought of Vegemite.  For non-Australians: it's concentrated yeast extract, smells bad, tastes gross when on toast and even worse when drinking with warm water (I got the "privilege" to try this amazing drink earlier this week as my school friends wanted me to get the whole Australian experience...oh gosh) 

So this is how it looks like...

From here
...and this is my costume.  Pretty good effort, right!



By Bec Muller

Thank you for everyone for coming, thank you for the pressies, thank you for always being there for me during the year.  Thank you for accepting me as to a part of your group, I wouldn't change you to any other bunch of people.  You'll always have a special place in my heart! Lots of love. X

7 days left in Aus,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment