Sunday, July 8, 2012

350 days ago

350 days ago I arrived to Australia.  Phew, sounds like a long time but feels like yesterday.  

I don't have much to say, I'm just trying to make myself realize that in couple of hours time I'll be sitting in the plane heading off from here.  Do I want to? Well yes and not at all.  If only Finland and Australia were closer!  :/

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been a part of my year, I couldn't have wished a better experience.  Not everything went like planned and not everyday was perfect, but in total this year has been the best one in my life and I wouldn't change it to anything.  I love this country and everyone who has been there helping to make it my second home.  Your effort is much appreciated, thank you thank you thank you, I'm going to miss you so bad. Whenever you happen to be in Finland (happens all the time, I know) let me know!  (:

Happy and sad, but mostly thankful,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment