Thursday, July 5, 2012

The time of my life

Last night I had dinner with my closest Aussie friends which was really nice.  




We actually also made some last minute plans, and we're going to have a sleep over tonight!  :P  We realized that we have not even had one movie night or anything, and whenever I'll get back to Australia people will be too grown-up for a sleep over.  So why not do it now?

I was told that I will be really tired when I'm heading home (two of my last three nights are sleep overs), but seriously.  Would I rather be tired and happy that I saw everyone and got up to something nice, or fully relaxed but regretting how I sat home alone for my last days without doing anything.  The answer is quite obvious...

So in a minute we'll leave to go to Rotary, which will be my last Rotary meeting in a while.  After that my friends will pick me up and we'll spend a nice night watching movies and talking and stuff. Tomorrow I will have a lunch date with people from school, after which I'll hopefully have time to bake a cheese cake to take with me for when I see my first family.  They'll pick me up in the afternoon and we'll have dinner out, and a nice girly movie night and sleep over after that.  On Saturday they'll drop me back, and I will have my last night in Australia.  My plans for that night are not quite finished yet, because at the moment looks like I'll be alone at home which is really sad... :D   

Two days left after this,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment