Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy

Just a little update of my last weeks continents.

Tonight I will be having a farewell dinner with my second family.  

Tomorrow night I was supposed to have dinner with couple of people from school, but at the moment seems like that one has been cancelled and I'll see them on Wednesday for lunch.  So it ends up being the only dinner I'm having home this week, last dinner with this family.

So on Wednesday I might catch up with people from school, and for dinner I will see my group from school.

On Thursday I'll go and do a big shopping of things I want to take home.  Or, I mean, can't really be that big considering my suitcase, though at the moment I'm doing well with the packing.  On Thursday night will be my last rotary meeting! :/

On Friday I'll have lunch with my group, same people I'll have dinner with on Wednesday.  After that I'll go and see my first family who with I'll have dinner and stay the night.

Saturday will be my last day in Australia, so I don't have any plans other than having breakfast with my family.  My current host family's going out so maybe I just end up having something by myself.  How sad...  :D 

On Sunday I'll be flying out, and we'll need to leave Singleton in the morning even though the flight leaves in the afternoon.  Us exchange students are going to catch up before checking in, so we'll go to the airport a bit earlier than usual.  We also need to sort out our luggage, because we get to carry 10 extra kilos even though our tickets don't say so.

MON: family 5, family 2
TUE: --------, family 5
WED: friends 1, friends 2
THU: shops, Rotary
FRI: friends 2, family 1
SAT: family 1, -------

Not much free there! :D

I'll tell you how to pack your life in 30 kilos later, easy as! :P

6 sleeps to go,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment