Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WINNING

The weight limits for the luggage to take home with me are 30 kilos for a suitcase (usually 20kg but we got it up 10 kilos which is great) and 7 kilos for a hand luggage.  We are allowed to have that 30 kilos in two separate suitcases if that's what we wish though.

So 30kg and 7kg

I just finished my packing and guess what I have.......?

10kg + 17kg and 1kg

YAYAYAYYAYAY!

I couldn't be happier.  :)  I decided to put all of my clothes into the safari bag which is kind of like a big sporting bag.  I also have a really small suitcase, but because I've got heaps of school notes, shoes and other heavy things it's heavy enough as it is.  And my cabin bag?  Still about empty.  A hand bag?  I don't even have one yet!  :D

But of course I still have some things out; didn't quite feel like going out naked for a week etc.  

Ahh this makes my last couple of days so much nicer.  No stress or worrying.  (Or maybe a bit, but at least not because of my luggage, just the leaving in general).  Now I can just purely enjoy this place and the company of all the amazing people that have become a part of my life. 

Lunch AND dinner date tomorrow, 

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment