Friday, July 6, 2012

Roller coaster

Ok this year is not even fun anymore, I HATE good-byes!  Last night was my last Rotary meeting, after which I left to go and have a sleep over with couple of my friends.  This morning I got home after a night which actually was one of the funniest nights I've had in the whole year.  Then I started getting ready for our lunch where I caught up with couple of the closest friends I've gotten during this year.  

But just to keep the balance, all of the fun ended up in tears.  It's actually not nice to leave people you've gotten really close to, not fun at all.  You say bye and see you, even though you have no idea when that reunion will be. 

Gosh.  Now I'll leave to go to Maitland where I'll go out for dinner with my first family, after which we'll have a nice girly movie night. My life is like a roller coaster at the moment; tears, heaps of fun, crying, fun and tears again.  Phew. 

Leaving to spend a last night with my sisters, 

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment