Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer

I got home exactly one week ago, been busy since.  Many people want to see me and of course I want to catch up with them too.   My friends visited earlier, one of them stayed the night, my uncle came to see me, two of my cousins stayed two nights, and now I got two more families staying.  Thought it  was going to be quiet and boring when I got home; seems to be a fully wrong thought!  :D

Many people have asked about the future of my blog - I'm not an exchange student anymore.  I haven't made any long-time-plans yet, but so far I'm thinking of keeping it going.  I know there are Australian people who are interested in my life back on the other side of the world, and it'll be good to see the impact of the exchange later on my life.  Maybe soon I'll get fed up and stop, who knows.  I think I should put labels on these posts so it would be easier to recognize what time period they are from.  So many ideas... :D

But just few photos from my summer:



Smiling,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment