Friday, July 13, 2012

Surprises

There has been surprises one after another since I got home.  The night of my arrival my brother played a song on his guitar to me.  Doesn't sound like a great big deal, but if I tell you that I've never ever seen him play guitar before, it is a pretty unexpected thing to see.  He has taken lessons for half a year, and somehow blocked my every single way of finding out.  Clever, surprise number one completed. 

On my first day back in Finland I didn't get up to much, just a quiet day with my family in my home.  It was funny to rediscover everything again, just little things that are different in Australia; driving side, light switches, rye bread...you name it!

On Wednesday night my friends surprised me by coming to my place.  I had absolutely no idea this time either.  We had a lovely night chatting away eating heaps of unhealthy things.  Ah, I almost forgot, I really do have amazing friends here too.  Super duper awesome ones.  (:

And just if this wasn't enough, my uncle and two lovely cousins came yesterday.  And as you can guess; no idea once again.  :D  

I actually don't like surprises because you always have to wait for so long for them to reveal, but I had no idea about these ones and therefore wasn't waiting for them.  So they were really really good, no long painful waiting.  What a lovely people I have around me, on the two sides of the world.  I'm so lucky.

Loving home,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment