Friday, November 18, 2011

Packing

I started packing my bags last night because I knew it would take time.  I was right with that, but now I'm ready to go, ready for new adventures with new people.  I've never moved before (if the moving from my home to here doesn't count...) so it feels odd to pack everything I have, and even think about living somewhere else with other family members.  Just when I got to know people in this house, their lifestyle and habits and stories.  I'm super excited but at the same time a bit sad.  But I really hope that I'll still see this family sometimes, even though I live somewhere else.

Okie dokie, here comes my stuff!  I'm actually a bit surprised that there's only two bags plus three little ones, not as bad as it could be.  The most surprising thing is that there are only two small bags more than I had with me when I arrived (and the other one is only for school clothes); obviously I haven't done my shopping well enough... :D But in my opinion; quite well packed for one year.


Last night here for a while.  I will be coming back when we are having holidays, but that'll be just a short visit. 


Looking forward the new part of my year,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment