Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shopping again!

I would say yesterday's shopping was pretty effective, because I found

- Bracelets




- Hair bows





- Highest heels I've ever had!




And everything in such a short time!

And there's one more thing I have to tell you!  My phone is really old, because I've planned not to buy new one while I'm here because there's too many ways to brake it during the safari and other trips.  Lately it has been taking ages for it to get ready if you restart it or touch the battery, but at least it has worked.  Last night it started to flash black and white lights to me, and I was a bit worried because I couldn't control it at all.  After a while it started working again and I set my alarm, so I thought the problems must have been just because I restarted it.  Sure.  Instead of waking at seven o'clock to my techno sounds, my host sister was knocking my door five past eight.  The bus comes fifteen past, so I had ten minutes to wash my hair, do my face, change clothes, eat breakfast, make my lunch, pack my bag and brush my teeth.  A piece of cake!  The most surprising thing is that I did everything except washed my hair.  All that in seven minutes, that's something to be proud of!!! :DD  Despite of my great success this morning, my host dad is waking me up tomorrow.  Hopefully I have a bit more time then...

Fast, faster, 

Liisa

Ps.  Today was the first time I read out loud in the class, and I managed to do pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment