Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Being busy

There hasn't been that much happening this week, but the weekend will be full, or actually the weekends following.  

On Friday there's our own exchange student meeting organized my one of us, so I'll skip the school (yep, again) and take the first train to Newcastle. I'll be there few hours too early, but otherwise I'll be too late.  Then we'll hopefully have a great day and in the evening a Rotary person picks me and one boy up and we'll go to her place.  First I was planning to take the train back, but it doesn't really make sense to do that late the night because I have to get back to Newcastle the next day,  leaving here from seven.  I hope this will work out!

So from Saturday to Sunday is our compulsory Rotary meeting.  It is the last official time (and maybe the last one ever) to catch up with our whole group, because the outbounds are leaving in January.  

I'll be back on Sunday afternoon.

Then from the next Friday till the Sunday I'm going camping to Sydney, that's something I'm really looking forward!  Another exchange student's host club is taking her there and they asked if she would like to ask someone to come with them; I happened to be the lucky one she asked. Actually it's not normal camping it's special thing.  "Glamping is a luxury camping experience.  Unlike traditional camping where you lug the tent and gear with you, with glamping it's all set up and ready to go on your arrival." "Cockatoo Island is 15 minutes by ferry from the heart of Sydney's tourist attractions."  I can't wait!

I guess that's pretty much all this time.  Tomorrow is the first day of December and I just heard that it means that the summer starts.  Hmm.. :D

Will be skipping three Fridays in a row,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment