Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Raindrops

I was planning to write about my cool new sunnies (notice: an Aussie word!) and how it's already getting up to 40 degrees even though it's not summer yet, but after today that would be cheating. Today's theme song would definitely be this.  I don't mind rain, not at all, but when there's more than five centimeters water everywhere in school, and you have to wear a skirt or shorts and normal shoes, it's a bit too much...  It was one of my first posts where I told that I just bought bright yellow rain boots; I'm missing them at days like this. :D  But I'm ready for tomorrow with this new awesome umbrella, bring it on!




I finished school early today, so I baked a cheesecake for this family. Something really weird was going on with their oven, and instead of the normal 1,5 h baking time it took THREE HOURS to get the whole cake cooked.  It ended up looking really different, but my host family said it was good.  I'll taste it tomorrow so I can be sure it was ok :D


Can't wait to snuggle into my warm bed,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment