Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Info

FIRST SAFARI PAYMENT: DONE!

That means I'm going to that safari I was telling to you earlier.  As you can guess I've been wanting to go for the whole time, I just wasn't sure if I could ask my parents to pay for it.  3500 dollars is quite a lot, especially when I haven't actually paid anything by myself so far.  So, only thing I can do now, is say THANK YOU to my brilliant parents.  :)

Today was a nice day, and I found out that the Aussie girl from my district (who is going to Finland in January as an exchange student) is going to my city, to my school.  That is an amazing coincidence, because exchange student's don't usually take other one's place.  That made me think what nice things she'll be doing with my friends, those things I'll miss. I've been saying that I don't miss my home, but after that (don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her and can't wait to hear what she things about my city, school, friends etc.) I started thinking again.

Lately someone asked me if I looking forward going home, and I really needed to think about my answer.  Seriously, think what; of course I'm looking forward that!  But what else could I have said?  It's my home, it's where I belong, where all the people I love the most are, the place where I've grown up.  It is the place where my life used to be.  Of course I'm looking forward going back!  All the sudden there's million things which I can't wait to do.  That is ridiculous because this year is not an obstacle, vice versa, it's supposed to help me to get forward.  And in my head I can't wait till it ends.  How silly is that.

All these things and a beautiful song from my brother: I'm ready to cry. And I don't even have a good reason for that.  I just feel like it even though everything is going well here.  Now my writing is starting to sound very strange so I better stop, but I just thought I would like to tell you all kind of thoughts, not only the happy ones.  Life 15 017 kilometers away from home can't be perfect all the time.  Surprisingly close though. :)

Got all the bad thoughts out of the mind,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment